Step by Step
- Choose the Mercedes-Benz you want,
- Agree the amount of deposit you want to pay/or part exchange value
- Decide your agreement term between 12 and 60 months.
- Any deposit is deducted from the price of your car. You make regular payments based on the remaining balance plus the agreement interest.
- Once all payments have been made, you will own your Mercedes-Benz outright.
- Easy budgeting - regular payments
- You own your Mercedes-Benz at the end of the agreement with no deferred lump sum to pay
- Early repayment option
Balloon Hire Purchase
Only difference from above - there is a larger 'balloon' payment deferred to the end of the agreement. This reduces the fixed regular payments. However, unlike Mercedes-Benz Freedom, the final balloon payment is not optional and the future value of your vehicle is not guaranteed.
- Easy budgeting - fixed regular payments
- Reduced regular payments - because the balloon payment is deferred to the end of the agreement.
- You own your Mercedes-Benz at the end of the agreement